Friday, June 1, 2012

The journey begins!




I am a new teacher. I survived loved my first year in the classroom. I said goodbye to my sweet kinders last week, but I already feel like there are a million things to do to prepare for the upcoming school year. Starting August 2, I will have 16 wonderful English Language Learners (ELLs) in my 1st/2nd grade classroom. I will have the joy of teaching little ones who represent cultures from all over the world. 

Thus, Everyone Smiles in the Same Language is born.





2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the bloggy world . . . I am so excited to be your first follower. So, if you are moving to 1st/2nd will you get to roll with any of your kids (that is if you are at the same school)? I rolled with 11 of mine this year and it was the greatest thing ever! So glad you found me :)

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the wonderful blogging community...I look forward to reading about your experiences!

    ReplyDelete